Well, if you wish to add the levels there, then you would have to add them on all items. Anyway, users can just click the monster's link and view their levels. Yongjianrong 23:53, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
according to your user page it says that u love killing snails on florina beach but there are no snails there.
- It was supposed to be a play on a "typical" personal ad. The ones that say stuff similar to "I like long walks on the beach and watching sunsets." I was making a joke. :-) User:dagon12 6:34pm on 11-11-2008 Pacific time
Hi do you know how to redeem your set one code in the cash shop? I want to make stormcaster gloves. By the way, I play MapleGlobal. User talk:guan12310
I have another question: the forging stuff needs 3 things from cash shop to get the forging manual so, how many items do I get if i redeem once? User talk:guan12310
Armor category sorting
When I started adding warrior armor a month ago I was asked to remove the custom sorting (the
|Type, color thing) in the categories.. And now you've gone and added it all back again >_<
--Zanachriel 17:09, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I agree with you completely, that it makes more sense to sort by type than by color, but the very first message on my talk page was about removing that kind of sorting.. Since it was the admin who told me I assumed they've already gone over that discussion several times, but I'm not so sure anymore. I kinda like the sorting someone made of Category:Bowman Hats, it makes it easier to find the hat you want for your level. Maybe we could take it one step further and actually include all the hats on the "root category", so that it both lists the subcategories and all the items. That way people can search for their hat in two different ways, which would probably please a few more people.
- Everyone has the New Section link already, I just made it a little more obvious.. ;D It's the + link between edit and history in the tabs above.
- --Zanachriel 09:44, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- I see what you did there xD
- Anyway, to create categories and subcategories, just add the "pages" of the subcategories to the main one and it's done. So, Example Item gets added to the category Category:Example Items Level 1-50, and then the category Example Items Level 1-50 gets added to the category Category:Example Items. It took me a while to figure out that it was so easy xD I'll make one and then you follow, hang on. It's time to sleep here, so just one.
- --Zanachriel 21:31, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey, I noticed you came back from your 10 day break from editing, and I wanted to say that you should be an admin! I mean, you are more active and slightly more experienced than me, so I think you are more suitable than me for the main replacement of YongJianrong (which I have said to Stephen). If you do not have a desire to become a sysop, very well, you are/were an outstanding contributor anyway. Also, if you remember me, I am glad to say I am an admin now, another reason, after all I see as the greater of you and I. Yao12310 23:07, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
Becoming an admin. is not as different as being an average user, for me I've had to check on vandals, check data, while maintaining the average duties, contributing information. Then there are Administrator specific jobs such as blocking vandals, deleting clutter (which I've had to do a lot of, there are hundreds of broken pictures on this site), tending to the Top Contributor List, etc. If this would appeal to you, you should talk to Stephen, I'll consult him as well. I have time to keep the wiki running, but I don't have time to live up to the high standards Yongjianrong put up over the years he was governing that let the wiki flourish. Yao12310 21:21, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
So... Sound good to ya? I've already told Stephen about you, soif you applied I'm quite sure you'd be in if you wanted to. Yao12310 23:36, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
Mkay, have a good vacation. Yao12310 22:59, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
I resigned from my post, i think its you or Tetrix that should replace me. --Yao12310 01:27, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
Not really, I just didn't wish to continue. I don't think one that can't hold up the wiki can be an administrator. Got finals, Canada, camps, a girlfriend, a job, and my life is filled. I tried it out and I don't think I was ready. Luckily, you, Markus102, and Tetrix are still alive. Contact Stephen before it's too late. I'm positive 1 of you 3 (or Kangmingjj) will become an admin. until Yongjianrong returns later this year. Yao12310 21:59, 26 May 2010 (UTC)