The Chaos Behind Alfonse Green And The Nependeath Juice
- Available to all
- Over Level 40
This is a multi-part quest that involves a lot of running around.
- To begin, you need to speak to Alfonse Green, who is in Cloud Park I outside of Orbis.
- She'll tell you how much she loves Nependeath juice and ask you to get her some.
- Talk to Ericsson in Orbis Park.
- Ericsson is infatuated with his cat, and won't help you.
- Speak to Elma in Orbis Park
- Collect 100 Star Pixie's Starpiece
- Collect 80 Lunar Pixie's Moonpiece
- Speak to Elma again. For 10,000 Mesos, she'll magically turn the above items into a Lunar Wristband.
Steps to Complete Part 3
- Now that you've given Ericsson a present for his cat, he feels compelled to help you.
- Collect 150 Nependeath Seeds
- Collect 80 Dark Nependeath Seeds
- Talk to Ericsson again
- Talk to Elma in Orbis Park
- Collect 1 Nependeath's Honey
- Collect 1 Sweet Syrup
- Gather 20,000 mesos
- Talk to her again
- Nependeath's Honey previously had a very low drop rate, but this has since been changed, and should only take a few minutes for it to drop.
- Sweet Syrup is obtained by completing the quest Sweet Syrup, which only opens when this portion of this quest is already in progress.