Rolling Spin

From MapleWiki
Revision as of 05:16, 28 August 2011 by Kevinhykuo (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rolling Spin.png

Description

Jump in place and attack surrounding enemies. Has a chance to stun targets.

Master Level: 20

Type: Active

Combo: ↑ + ↑ + Attack Key

Skill Progression by Level

  1. MP Cost: 25, Damage: 57% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 4, Stun Chance: 33%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  2. MP Cost: 26, Damage: 59% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 4, Stun Chance: 36%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  3. MP Cost: 26, Damage: 61% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 4, Stun Chance: 39%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  4. MP Cost: 27, Damage: 63% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 4, Stun Chance: 42%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  5. MP Cost: 27, Damage: 65% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 4, Stun Chance: 45%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  6. MP Cost: 28, Damage: 67% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 4, Stun Chance: 48%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  7. MP Cost: 28, Damage: 69% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 4, Stun Chance: 51%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  8. MP Cost: 29, Damage: 71% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 4, Stun Chance: 54%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  9. MP Cost: 29, Damage: 73% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 4, Stun Chance: 57%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  10. MP Cost: 30, Damage: 75% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 5, Stun Chance: 60%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  11. MP Cost: 30, Damage: 77% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 5, Stun Chance: 63%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  12. MP Cost: 31, Damage: 79% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 5, Stun Chance: 66%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  13. MP Cost: 31, Damage: 81% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 5, Stun Chance: 69%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  14. MP Cost: 32, Damage: 83% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 5, Stun Chance: 72%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  15. MP Cost: 32, Damage: 85% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 5, Stun Chance: 75%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  16. MP Cost: 33, Damage: 87% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 5, Stun Chance: 78%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  17. MP Cost: 33, Damage: 89% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 5, Stun Chance: 81%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  18. MP Cost: 34, Damage: 91% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 5, Stun Chance: 84%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  19. MP Cost: 34, Damage: 93% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 5, Stun Chance: 87%, Stun Duration: 2 sec
  20. MP Cost: 35, Damage: 95% x4, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Stun Chance: 90%, Stun Duration: 2 sec

Note

  • BEFORE CHAOS UPDATE: This skill is normally not used because it pushes monsters left and right of you making it harder to attack. Some might consider putting 1 sp or raising it give yourself some room to move. If the push fails, it misses (meaning that you sometimes do no damage).
  • Note that this attack provide a form of stun which can be situationally useful, but the stun is the same at all levels.
  • One case where the skill comes in handy is when cornering enemies. Do this, and you can wail on them at platform/map edges repeatedly. Also useful for preventing magic attacks by monsters that would prevent aerial chains with Final Toss.
  • UPDATE: As of the Chaos Update, Rolling Spin have been giving a revamp, attacking enemies 4 times instead of pushing them back. At the most, Rolling Spin can be useful in gaining extra combos as well.

Spin.jpg