Orbis PQ Guide
I am making this guide in order to help people to understand Orbis Party Quest (OPQ) better. If you consider yourself a Pro. In this PQ, then go ahead and see if you have a better idea of how to do stages then email me :D There might be some mistakes because I don't know everything from this PQ but I am sure that this guide is helpful.
"A few days ago, after a huge rainstorm, a new cloudy path has emerged at the top of the Orbis Tower, behind the statue of Minerva the Goddess. The clouds have broke apart, and a new mysterious tower has emerged. We have made the conclusion that the tower we're looking for is the tower of a being that controlled Orbis way back: Minerva the Goddess. I'm more than certain that Minerva the Goddess is trapped somewhere in that tower. What do you think? Would you like to explore the tower and find the remnants of the Goddess?"
You must be from level 51 to level 70 to enter this party quest.
Location: The Unknown Tower - Orbis
Enter through Orbis Tower Entrance - the portal to the bottom right.
- First of all choose your path, boss PQ or rush PQ. If you decided to do
rush PQ, don't ever do boss until you are sure you won't rush again. The reason is that if you killed boss once your exp. will go down from 7500 to 5250 each stage in the tower** If you decide to do rush, scroll down to
Rush Party section.
To get ready for finishing the whole quest, you should bring with you a good amount of Eyedrops and Holywaters or All Cures because the boss can curse you. For some jobs, if you get cursed, it might be the result of your death. So you better get ready!
- Eyedrops are used to cure Darkness, a curse that lowers your accuracy.
- Holywaters are used to cure Sealed, which means you can't use your skills.
- All cures are used to cure everything, a combination of Eyedrops and
- You need a huge amount of potions, and I mean huge! Papa Pixie does around
1,300 damage on you. It's good if you have a cleric to heal you, but what if your cleric dies? The potions are for that purpose - in case your cleric dies!
- 1,500HP up :) or magic guard
A party for the PQ includes 6 people.
If you can get all jobs (Thief+Magician+Warrior+Bowman) into one party, you will receive a blessing from Wonky once you get in.
The blessing might be:
+30 physical and magic attacks
+30 accuracy and avoid ability
+30 physical and magic defenses
+20% speed and 10% jump
You will probably want to check what kind of bless Wonky gives you. If you get bonus attacks then make sure your party member won't use Rage or Meditation. Those support skills will cancel out Wonky's bless. Bless or Iron body will cancel out Wonky defense bless. Wonkey's bless lasts 30 minutes, so if you can't get to boss in 30 minutes then his bless will disappear :P The way to get in this party quest is just like any other. The leader of the party clicks on Wonky and chooses Apply for Entrance to enter the party quest. You'll be given 60 minutes to finish the quest.
- The fastest way to rapidly click is to drag the "Apply for entrance" right
over Wonky then keep clicking and pressing "enter" for "next". Note that "enter" always activates "next", but chooses "no" in yes/no windows.
As you notice, when you talk to Wonky at the Unknown Tower there is "Give Wonky something to eat" tab.
First off here is what you can feed Wonky:
- Fried Chicken
- Red Bean Porridge
- Ice Cream Pop
- Red Bean Sundae
If you feed him, you'll get a better chance of receiving a "special mission".
I believe that the better item you feed him, the higher the chance.
- The way to activate the Mission is LEADER click on Wonky at the entrance. Don't
worry, just click on him. Then there'll be two possible scenario:
- The first: He will ask you whether to "leave the Quest or not", this means
you don't get the Mission :( so just answer NO.
- The second: He'll state the mission by the chat window. This is confirmed.
As for the missions, scroll down to [Entrance - Extra Missions]
Party MUST include the following jobs:
- Thief (Sin/Bandit) that has at least level 11 haste, lower hastes can't help
you pass the Entrance and other stages.
- Warrior (Fighter/Page/Spearman) must be high level or high dex, to hit boss.
Warriors do good damage on the boss. The other jobs might need a spearman's Hyper Body to increase their HP.
- Magician (Cleric/Wizard) with teleport (needed to pass the Lobby stage). I
don't think I have to explain why we need a cleric. :P Well, you don't want magicians to be the main attackers because Papa Pixie is strong against magic. Sadly, this "must" does not include bowmen, but bowmen do good damage on boss (Papa pixie) and helpful in some way. To fight boss, you'll need at least 2 lvl60+ attackers. The reason is low level warriors and magicians won't be able to hit the boss. Thief/Archer will have difficulties surviving after the boss' attacks.
Failing the Quest
Yes, you can fail this quest. The conditions for failing this quest are:
- Leader disconnected or you disconnected.
- Leader died or you died.
- A member of the party left the party inside the quest ( it's okay if he or she
leave the party outside of the quest).
- Click Wondy and press next/yes in the Entrance.
- Ask Eak to leave party in the Center Tower.
- A party member drops the wrong music CD while the right one is playing.
- Not having enough members for Sealed Room.
- Members with Stone Pieces die/ disconnect in either Lounge or Walkway.
- No thieves (most of the stages)/ magicians (for Lobby)
- Run out of time
- When you failed the party quest, you'll be send to On The Way Out. This is when
- you need to scroll down to On The Way Out sections to learn how to leave :P
I guess... ha!
Enter the Full Party Quest
"Hi, my name is Eak, the Chamberlain of the Goddess. Don't be alarmed; you won't be able to see me right now. Back when the Goddess turned into a block of stone, I simultaneously lost my own power. If you gather up the power of the Magic Cloud of Orbis, however, then I'll be able to recover my body and re-transform back to my original self. Please collect 20 Magic Clouds and bring them back to me. Right now, you'll only see me as a tiny, flickering light."
Mission: Get 20 clouds pieces and drop it in front of the little light.
- Feel free to click on Wondy and leave the party quest here. If you accidently
clicked Wonky, don't click Next, but click End Chat or press Esc.
- Leader should click on Wonky once to see if your party get the mission.
As for what missions, scroll down to Extra Missions
- Chamerlain Eak is appearing as a "tiny, flickering light" in the middle.
- You need haste to climb up and collect 20 Cloud Pieces around the map then
place them right at the light spot to summon Eak. Don't be disappointed if you think Eak should be more cute and cool.
- After that click on Eak and he'll transport you to the Center Tower. Oh, your
leader will click, not party members.
Notes: If you killed boss you'll receive 4200 exp. for Entrance and | | 5250 exp. for other stages. |
The missions you can get from Wonky are:
- Complete the party quest within 25 minutes
- Kill all the Luinel, or Jr.Kitties (at <2E.Room of Darkness>)
- Complete the Room of Guilty - Eliminated all Lucidas (there is no confirmation
of this one so if you do get it, please tell me)
- Collect 6 LP Disks
I'd never finish any of those missions above due to my skill of getting members they either d/c or afk..., so I don't know what are the rewards. I heard that you get 5000 additional exp once you completed the whole quest.
--> Exp. gained from Jr. Boogies
True Mission: Get the missing Statue Pieces from all the rooms (stages) to recover the Goddess Statue.
- This is the place that you'll be walking around a lot to enter the stages.
- It has Jr. Boogies which do around 200 damages. So be careful, you don't want
to go away here :) because Jr.Boogies will fly to you and you know...
- You can kill those Jr.Boogies if you want but you need high dex and level to
hit them. They gave good exp. like around 500 exp each. This is when thieves or bowmen come in handy since they always have high dex-high accuracy. Low level thief/bowman will not 100% hit the Jr. Boogies. We need both high accuracy and high level to kill them.
- You can only enter the place that your leader goes to (now leader can abuse
Notes: You can choose to go to any room in here, it doesn't matter as long as you can get all the Statue Pieces. I'll explain from the bottom to the top, from left to right :).
Here's the map: ___________ | 2J | On The Way Up |2I | Walkway | 2G 2H| Lounge, Storage |2f | Sealed Room | | |Broken | Goddess Statue *broken* |Statue | | 2E| Room of Darkness (Hidden street) | 2D| Lobby | 2C | Room of Guilty ___________ Most people chose to do orderly from bottom to top but I refer do Walk Way first because most people die here, with stones, make you rush...if you do this room after the other, you'll have to do all over again :(
- I'd recommend to skip the Room of Guilty, unless you want some adventure**
Basement - The Room of the Guilty
--> No exp.
Requires: 2000HP and up (just in case)
"This is the room of the Guilty in the Tower of Goddess. Minerva the Goddess used to keep the most sinister monsters that have committed the most hideous crimes here. Thankfully you won't find a piece of the statue of goddess here so please return to the ladder on the right side of this room. But then again ... something maybe hidden ..."
You can enter the basement through the ladder at the bottom of the Center Tower. This is the only stage where you won't gain experiences or <Statue Pieces>. So you can decide whether to explore it or not.
Haste or other kinds of speed equips are disabled in this room.
There are 3 holes that you can enter from top to bottom. You'll want to jump diagonal to the holes, you can't get in them if you jump straight down. There are some platforms that you can jump from.
It's dark so good luck in getting in the holes :P
| | | Rope | _ _| | O | First | | | _ | | O | Middle | | | _ _ | | O | Last hole | | | o | Teleport up to Rope
Each hole will lead you to a Jail. Jail contains Lucidas which hurt 2,000 damage. You can't hit them but you need to kill them to proceed. So don't think you can hit them if you have high accuracy. I recommend not to trying hiting them either. The switches are your friends :) Hit a switch and a trap will start. Use those to damage the Lucidas. After killing all Lucidas, you can go ahead and enter Jail Treasure. Please note that if you didn't kill them, there won't be a ladder. The Jail Treasure contains a box that drops Crystal Ores.
All holes are somewhat the same.
The first hole, however, is the easiest, where you don't have to face the danger of touching the Lucidas. There are 8 Lucidas in here. ______________ | O | = Enter the Treasure |L L L | 3 Lucidas | X _ X | Switches |X _ X L L| Switches - 2 Lucidas | | | L L L | 3 Lucidas |X X | | X | 3 Switches | O | Hole
The " _ " is the safe area for u :) You'll see 3 switches as you come in, just hit the switch and the traps will start to attack the Lucidas. Same to the other ones. Well, try to limit the amount of times use to kill Lucidas. I think the lesser time you use to kill Lucidas, the valuable Crystal Ores you will get.
The middle hole is more difficult than the first one.
| O | Treasure | X _ X | | | | Rope | L L L L | | | |L X X L | | | | Rope | X _ X | X = switches | | | Rope | L L L | L =Lucidas | O | O = Door
You'll have to reach the first set of switches by climbing fast to the rope while the 3 lucidas was at the left side. The second set is dangerous. The 2 lucidas will run around if you tried to climb and hit the switch they will chase you and ... So I think it's best for you to stay on the rope and wait for a chance then jump to the left or right then hit the switch. It doesn't look like you can hit the switch but you can :) Then the last set of switches. You'll have to wait for a chance (again) then run really fast to the rope and climb up. Just pay attention because those Lucidas jump. So they touch you while you're on the platform.
The last hole is the last one you want to enter. You'll be wasting potions or die if you are not careful. I'll leave the exploration to you since I did not have a chance to explore it yet :P
To go back to the Center Tower, simply go to the door at the bottom and press up. It'll teleport you up near the ladder, climb the ladder and you're back at Center Tower.
Requires: Haste, Teleport
"This is the lobby of the Tower of Goddess. This is the place Minerva the Goddess preferred to listen to music. She loved listening to different kinds of music, depending on what day of the week it was. If you play that music you played before, the spirit of Minerva the Goddess may react to it and ... something curious may happen."
Mission: Get the right CD of the day and drop it in front of the player.
- In this stage, haste is needed for you to jump up to the boxes, and
don't think that you can do the magicians boxes with 23+ jumps, you can't.
- The first and third box (from right to left) are for magicians, only
Teleport can help you reach the platforms.
- Members will need to hit 7 boxes to get the right CD and whoever gets the right
one needs to place it in front of the CD player.
- If you drop another CD while the right one is playing, you'll fail the
- There is no backup sorry :P
- The right CD is determined by the DAY of the week. You can either talk to Eak
or look at the chart down there for details.
- The leader will then click the Eak cloud and hit the box for <3rd Statue Piece>
- Notes: Do not walk out of the room until you got the <3rd Statue Piece>
because you CAN'T go back in!
Here is the chart of what type of CD you need for what day.
Monday - Orange
Tuesday - Yellow
Wednesday - Purple
Thursday - Dark Blue
Friday - Light Blue
Saturday - Green
Sunday - Red
Room of Darkness
---> Exp. gain from monsters 460 exp. for each.
"Argh, so dark here. You're now inside the Room of Darkness in the Tower of Goddess, but they, how did you get here? You won't find a piece of the statue of goddess here. I suggest you check out other rooms instead."
Evil Eak don't want us to kill the Jr.kitties (Jr.Cellions, Lioners, Grupins) that's why he suggested "you check out the other rooms instead". :P You guessed right, many Jr. kitties are in this room waiting for you to get easy experiences from them. :) Climb the ladder to the right and go up. Like Eak said, you won't get any Statue Piece. To leave this room, press up at the door where you came from.
- This room also has diary pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
- They are for:
- Quest: The Record Of Goddess Minerva
- Talk to the libarian in helios tower.
- He'll ask you to get 10 diary pages.
- Once you get all diary pages, do a full pq with the pages in your inventory, and at bonus, she will give u her complete diary, which u must give to the librarian
- Reward: A random scroll *
Requires: At least 5 members.
"This is the Sealed Room of the Tower of Goddess. It's the room where Minerva the Goddess felt safe enough to keep her very valuable belongings. The three steps you see on the side work as the locks that can unseal the curse, and they all have to carry the exact amount of weight. Let's see... it'll require five of you to stand on it to match the ideal weight. By the way, you'll need to solve this in 7 attempts or less, or you'll be banished from the sealed room, as well as changing up the answer in the process."
This room might be the most troublesome if you don't get how to do it. Haste/Teleport are disabled in this room. In this room, you need to "balance out" the weight of the 3 stones. You can find the 3 stones near Eak. You have Left, Middle, and Right stone and only 5 members are needed to finish this stage. You have 7 tries. The possible combinations are:
| 500 410 320 230 140 050 | | 041 032 023 014 005 | | 104 203 302 401 | | 311 221 212 131 122 113 |
Well right, 7 tries to do those combinations. Guessing isn't the best way. First you need all 5 members stand on the Left stone (5-0-0). Then click Eak and see the clue either "different" or "correct". If you get"different", that means all the stones are wrong! Including the one you're standing on. If you get "1 correct", that means ONE of the stones is right So leave that stone alone! Now you just need to take care of the other 2 stones. Use the clues given to determine what is the right number of members needed on each of the stones.
Now, be happy, because James (savag3biow or savag3bl0m) sent me his chart the other day, all you need to do is copy down the chart and be pro in Sealed Room :) without wasting a single brain cell. Remember, when you see savag3biow or savag3bl0m, you know you got the pro. in your party. If you fail, you can try again, but the combination will change. Well if you think my explain is not good enough, then include James' method! Here's the chart:
500 | Same---------- ----------Different | | 410 410 | | Same- -Different Same- -Different | | | | 320 302 311 320 | | | |
Different- -Same Same Same Same- -Different
| | | | | | 401 230 203 212 221 230 | | | | | - Different Same Same Same Same Same | | | | | | 140 140 104 113 122 131 | | | | | | Same Same Same Same Same Same | | | | | | 041 050 005 014 023 032
- First off, you start at 500. There are two possible answer: Correct (Same) or
- Hey hey, pay attention, there are two 410 here. If you get SAME, you'll
follow the left of that char. If you get DIFFERENT, you'll be continue at the the right of the chart. So good luck.
- James stated, "there are lots of logical stuff that I cannot explain clearly,
but I guarantee it will work." I have confirmed, it works well. Here is the Original Image (use it if you found my chart confusing):
- Okay, take your time reading the method for Sealed Room :)
If you happened to find my language too confusing, chart too weird, then try this out...
Start with 500, then follow these rules until you clear the stage.
If the leader sees "Correct (Same)," then go down that column from the combo you just tried until you see "SAME" and try the combo to the right of that "SAME" next.
If "Wrong (diff)," then go down until you see "DIFF" and try the combo to the right next.
Note: Some only branch off into either "SAME" or "DIFF" because that's the only thing that you can possibly see if you followed this right.
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th Last
500 SAME 410 SAME 401 DIFF 320 ------- SAME 230 ------- SAME 140 ------- SAME 050 DIFF 302 ------- ------- SAME 203 ------- SAME 104 ------- SAME 005 DIFF 410* -------
SAME 212 ------- SAME 113 ------- SAME 014 DIFF 320* ------- ------- SAME 221 SAME 122 SAME 023 -------
DIFF 302 ------- ----
DIFF 230* ------- SAME 131 SAME 032 ------- DIFF 041
- The stage will never clear on these combos, but they are needed to branch
out all other possible combos to fit the 7-try limit.
Is this the only way to complete it? No. But it is proven to never miss if done correctly. If you are not convinced, choose any combo from the list above and test it using this format. It is also theoretically faster than most ways, given enough combos to rule out luck, since there is a minimum number of people that are required to move after each try. This is useful for rush parties that choose to do the Sealed Room stage along with Entrance and Lobby, where speed is important.
I saw some other method of doing Sealed Room too, but they missed sometimes. I believe the chart works well, I never miss before. Trust the chart :P When you clear the stage:
- Don't forget to go to the top and get the <4th Statue Piece>!!!*** Unless
you want to fail the quest.
Requires: Haste, living members (death members with stones will make you fail)
"This is the lounge area of the Tower of Goddess, where the guests stayed for the night or two. <Statue of Goddess: 5th Piece> has been broken into 40 pieces, and separated all around the lounge. Please roam around and collect the pieces of 5th Small Pieces."
Mission: In this stage, you need to collect 40 small pieces from 4 rooms.
__________ |Room 303| |Room 302| | - - - -| Press up on the stones to teleport to the next level. | - - - -| |Room 301| |Door&Eak| |Room 304| 11:05, 4 August 2008 (UTC)11:05, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
- It is dark and u can't see anything except for the boxes. Don't trip and fall.
- Go to the box and get the small piece out of it. There are 10 small pieces in
here, 5 on the left and 5 on the right. here's the map of the platforms.
|------------------------------------| |Left: Right: | |_ | | -_ _ | | -_ _ - | | _- _- _ | |_- o - - _ | | | | - is how to step to the next one | | _ is where the piece at | | o is the door | |------------------------------------|
- Sometimes jump randomly isn't a bad idea.
Then you'll need Haste to get into other rooms since the platforms are too high for normal jumps.
- is the one above the cloud Eak.
- Only magicians should do this room because those Cellion can use their
MP to defense weapon attack. Weapons can only do 1 damage on them. :P
- There are 10 Cellions, each drops a small piece.
- To get to this room you'll have to pass 2 rows by press up on one of the
stones. There are 3 stones to try for each row, and 2 will teleport you down.
- After that you can enter the room and beat up the Grupins. Those are strong
against Magic, so watch out magicians! That means physical damages are welcome. They do ~300 magic damage on you so be careful.
- 10 small pieces can be found
- The room above 302, you need haste to get up there.
- Those Lioners won't attack you :D, but they just disappear and
- Ice wizards are awesome for this room, they freeze the Lioners. Then
- Lioners can't disappear no more :(
- Any jobs can do this room; however, I recommend sin/archer/magician
because with long range they can kill those easier than those with short range.
- So wait until they appear and attack them.
- Each Lioner drops a small pieces. You should have 10 small pieces in here.
- Then get out of the room and give your leader the small pieces.
- You don't have to worry about getting the <5th Statue Piece> here because
it'll be given to your leader as you clear the stage.
Requires: Haste or Long Ranges (Archer/sin/magician)
"This was formerly the storage area of the Tower of Goddess, but now, it has turned into a home of the Cellions. A Cellion took Statue of Goddess: 2nd Piece and hid with it, so it's your job to defeat it and bring back to the Statue of Goddess:2nd Piece."
Mission: Kill 15 Cellions to pass this stage
The Cellion will spawn once at a time on different platforms. You'll need haste or long ranged members for several platforms (4,7,13) that are smaller than normal platforms. Normal jumps can't reach them.
Here's how the map looks like: _______ |15 | | 14| |13 | | 12| |11 | | 10| |9 | | 8| |7 | | 6| |5 | | 4| |3 | | 2| |1 | 11:05, 4 August 2008 (UTC)~~ The order the Cellion spawn:
1, 10, 9, 13, 11, 6, 12, 2, 5, 15, 8, 4, 7, 3, 14
- The best way is to spread out your members so you can kill them faster,
rather than stay in a group and go up and down wasting time.
- The last Cellion will drop the <2nd Statue Piece>. Have the leader click Eak
to pass, your leader doesn't have to keep the piece.
Requires: At least 1000HP or magic guard.
"This is the walkway of the Tower of the Goddess. The Pixies broke Statue of Goddess: 1st Piece into 30 pieces, and took each and everyone of them. Please eliminate the Pixie's and bring back the 1st Small Piece. In return, I will make Statue of Goddess: 1st Piece out of them. The Pixies have been strengthened by the power of the statue of goddess, so please be careful~"
Mission: Collects 30 pieces from killing pixies
There are six platforms, 3 of the left and 3 on the right.
_____ | o| _____
_____ |o |
| o| _____
_____ |o |
| o| _____
_____ |o |
- Press up at the hole to teleport to the platforms.
- Like Eak said, those pixies are stronger than normal...So be extremely careful
and I mean it. Even with 4k HP, once I got neglected and I died.
- The two bottom platforms have Star Pixies.
- The two middle platform have Lunar Pixies.
- The two top platforms have Luster Pixies.
- Before you jump down, check if you have 5 pieces for each platform. Once you
get 30 small pieces, you're done.
- After you kill one pixie, it'll reappear in ghost form. It wants to revenge
you because you took its small piece. :P Don't waste your time and your MP killing it because it'll die in around 25 seconds. The ghosts do around 300 damage physically and does around 800-900 magic damage. *So magicians, if you don't have Hyperbody, turn your Magic Guard on!* If you are AFK ( away from keyboard), you will mostly die, and the ghosts of course can fly, and please don't do trading in this room.
- Again, the leader will receive <1st Statue Piece> after giving Eak 30 small
On the way up
"This is the path to the very top of the Tower of Goddess. at the very top, you'll find 5 levers that controls the door to the top. Your job is to identify the two levers that need to be moved, and move them accordingly. Once you have done that, let me know so I can determine whether you have moved the right ones or not."
It's almost time for boss, don't you feel excited? Here we go, from now on, the leader will stay with Eak. :) The other members will climb up to the top. There are like 16 rows and each row has 4 stones. Only 1 out of 4 stones will take you to the upper row.
- The strategy is 4 members will stand on the 4 stones and press up whoever can get to the next row will call out the number, mark the spot so other people know where to go. Just keep going like that and you'll eventually get to the top!
- There is another easier way to up. Each party member goes on each of the stone and drops 10 mesos. Then whoever goes up will stay and the other party members will collect the mesos on the platforms that are not right (not teleport you up) and then keep going. This avoids confusion but takes a little more time. Well, choose whatever strategy you like and work best for you :D
- When you reached the top, use the party chat to tell your leader to keep clicking the cloud Eak. For leader, here is how to click fast if you didn't know how to do it. Hold down enter and keep clicking the cloud :P
At the top, there are 5 switches and only 2 combinations are right.
You don't have to hit the switches randomly. Only 1 member is required.
Hit only 1 switch at a time: down and then back up. *Remember to keep the other switches UP not down. If the first one isn't work then go to the second one and so on. Just have fun while your leader click click like crazy :D Also thanks to savag3biow, he pointed this out to me. I thought we need to hit randomly the 5 switches.
After you clear this part, a box will appear near to Eak. Inside the box is of course another <6th Statue Piece> :) Now, get out of there and ready for boss!
Mission: Place the pieces to their correct location
As you can see, the middle of the Center Tower is a statue, a broken one. Your mission is to recover the Statue. You need to get the appropriate <Statue Piece> and drop it where it should go to. The Wing should go where the wing is missing and so on. Here is where the pieces should go:
|_3rd_ | Wing (top) | _5th_ _6th_| Crystal - Middle part of Wing | _2nd_ | Hair, you'll have to place right at the Statue's left leg | | |_1st_ | Bottom left of Wing | _4th_| Bottom right of Wing
After you finish connecting all the Pieces, talk to Eak and then you will be at Garden!
Boss: Papa Pixie
- Strong against: Ice, Lightning, Fire, Poison
- Drops: Ever Strange Seed
Summon the boss
First you'll need to kill the Nependeath and get the seeds. Then plant the seeds in the pots. For a while, you'll see another Nependeath will grow right where the seed is. I recommend not to kill them. Try to plant seeds on every pots you see and then kill the Dark Nependeath. Along the way you'll see a Dark Nependeath. Killing Dark Nependeath will result in "Here comes Papa Pixie". By the way, one pot that won't grow any Nependeath is the <Pot of Life>. Later on you'll need to plant Papa's seed there. That's the reason to keep the Nependeath alive, to mark the Pot of Life. Once, you're here, you can not return until you have the Grass of Life.
Here come the boss
Like I said, he'll hurt you about 1,300hp physically. Yes, he uses magic that hurts you ~1400hp. That's not all, Papa has DISPELL! Obviously, it cancels out all the supporting skills of yours. So be careful! Especially, wizards and clerics he'll cancel out you Magic Guard and Hyperbody leaving you vulnerable, one hit die? :) Like a snail. Well, warriors, be noble :) since you have high HP try to "tank" for your party members. I believe the best is warriors stay at front and keep Papa there while sins/archers/wizards stay at the back and attack. 1,500 damages are enough to push the bad big Papa back. Behind sins/archers will be clerics :). For bandit, all I can say is try to avoid his attacks. Be nice to clerics, they're the one who suffered the most to heal other members.
Like Alishar, he will curse you, so stock up on Eyedrops, Holywaters, and All Cures. If you got Darkness, use Eyedrops, if you got Sealed, use Holywater. Use All cures for whatever curses. :) He makes you slow too, slow just like him I guess. Papa summons Star Pixies, Lunar Pixies, and Luster Pixies. It depends on how low his HP is:
If he has 3/4 his hp left, he'll summon Star Pixies.
If he has 1/2 his hp left, he'll summon Lunar Pixies.
If he has 1/4 his hp left, he'll summon big bad Luster Pixies to protect him.
Seriously, I hate Pixies! They're annoying, and when you kill them, a ghost appears and do around 900 damage... as dangerous as the boss. So I think it's better not to kill them. The saddest is my cleric friend, died by ghost pixies right after we killed the boss... When Papa dies, he'll drop an <Ever Strange Seed>, all you need to do is plant the seed on the <Pot of Life>. The Seed will turn out to be a weird looking plant, hit it and get the <Grass of Life>. Then enter the portal to return to Center Tower.
Center Tower *after boss*
Return to the Goddess Statue and place the Grass of Life in the middle of the Goddess Statue, near the area you drop the Hair. Then Minerva Goddess will appear and thank you for saving her. Have your leader talk to her and you will be at Bonus.
"Thank you for not only restoring the statue, but rescuing me, Minerva, from the entrapment. May the blessing of the goddess be with you til the end..."
I wonder if her blessing is the cause of we getting lower exp. the next time we enter the quest. She's probably mad because we made her "entrapped" many times as we enter the quest :P
Needless to say, you just hit the boxes and see if you can get any special items out of it. You have 60 seconds.
The boxes drop:
- Coins, Popsicles, Ice cream, Juices :P
- Magic Capes level 60
- Metal Silver Earrings level 70
- Pink-flowered Earrings level 60
After 60 seconds you'll be at the Treasure and the Goddess will gift you either one of these:
- Any kind of scrolls
- Level 65 gaia capes
- 10 Power Elixirs
- 20 Elixirs
- 50 Mana Elixirs
- 100 blue/white pots
On The Way Out
Talk to Eak to leave...
If you failed the quest and you still have the items in the quest, you'll lose them as you leave. There is away to get them out however, but I'm not going to cover the topic :) until I find out if it's against the law or not. If your party decides to rush, there is a 20 seconds delay before anyone can enter the quest again.
Rush parties only do the Entrance and Lobby stage and they'll rush for fast exp. Some rush parties will probably do Sealed Room too. As everybody can notice, there's a new "Glitch Party". Those parties only do Entrance and Storage. I heard that many got banned for Glitching, so I won't explain how it is done.
- Every time a party rush out, there are some delay seconds. Like I said earlier,
you'll have to wait around 20 seconds before you can get in again. So the other party might have a chance to get in too if you click slow.
- To get out of the PQ fast in order to get back in fast, have one person of
your party be a "leaver" that means the person will leave the party as he or she gain the exp. The leader will then reinvite the leaver, to be able to invite fast leader should have the character screen open or the "leaver" just stand where it is easy for leader to click and invite.
Well, tracking is when you use the /find <charactername> command to know where someone is at. So some people will write down the name of the people who are in party quest and track them to know when they're going to finish the party quest.