We're looking for MapleWiki administrators!
Topic by: Stephen We're currently looking for additional help on the wiki due to the high growth we have there! If you want to volunteer to help maintain the wiki, please contact the MapleTip wiki account here
September 28th, 2010
MSEA Patch Notes: v1.02
GMS Patch Notes: v.96 (4/6/11 Mini Update)
The new class Dual Blade is now available. With this extra feature comes five time limited events:
- Party Quest Bonus EXP (4 Weeks, 21/04/2011 - 18/05/2011)
- Top Secret (Lv.13+) (4 Weeks, 21/04/2011 - 18/05/2011)
- Owl Sticker (4 Weeks, 21/04/2011 - 18/05/2011)
- Level Up (8 Weeks, 21/04/2011 - 15/06/2011)
Dutch Queen's Day
The annual event, Dutch Queen's Day Event, is back once again for this year's MapleStory Europe! Everyone, let's gather around the table once again and enjoy the festive celebration in honor of the Dutch "Koninginnedag" with unity and spirit! Exclusive events, quests, and special items for the Dutch Queen's Day Event are waiting for you inside, so come, and join the commemoration with your heart as well as with your great enthusiasm.
Exclusive Events & Quests for the Dutch Queen's Day Event are as follows:
Trade for Free
- During the event period, all trading activities are free of charge!
- Also, there's a special discount on creating guilds as well as changing guild emblems!
Orange Crown Quest
- Collect 4 types of tulips, each differently colored, found in towns listed below and take 'em to NPC Charles for a special reward!
- Lv.01-29: Henesys, Ellinia, Perion, Kerning City, Lith Harbor
- Lv.30-69: Orbis, El Nath, Ludibrium, Omega Sector, Ariant
- Lv.70-99: Korean Folk Town, Aquarium, Mu Lung, Herb Town, Magatia
- Lv.100+ : CBD, NLC, Mushroom Shrine, Showa Town, Leafre